Office: Sierra Vista
Location: Ft Huachuca, AZ
Job Title: System Administrator
Job Description: Multiple positions include Junior, Mid-Level, and Senior Administrators
The duties of the system administrator:
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Serves as a front line interface to users with technical issues.
- Makes recommendations for hardware and software purchases.
- Interacts with third party technology vendors and internal database staff.
- Conducts systems analysis and development to keep systems current with changing technology.
- Installing new software, troubleshooting, granting permissions to applications and training users or Remedy development.
- Minimum 1-7 years experience based on position
- AA or equivalent years of experience in network management, help desk support, or systems administration
- Knowledge of system administration required; Solid understanding of Unix/NT based operating systems
- Knowledge of Remedy and/or Remedy ITSM Administration
- Candidtes must possess a minimum DoD Secret Security Clearance
- ITIL Foundation V3
- May require minimum of A+ or Security+ certifications with additional certifications required based on DoD 8570 standards
- Minimal travel Required
- Candidates may be required to perform physical tasks to include lifting of up to 50 pounds.
Sumaria Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
© Copyright 2013, Sumaria Systems, Inc.
powered by HRMDirect